Norman Wright's bestselling Before You Remarry has a dynamic new cover and has been updated to appeal to today's couples.
Drawing from the latest findings on adjustments in second marriages, well-known marriage and family counselor H. Norman Wright shares steps couples can take to make their marriages fulfilling and successful.
Before You Remarry helps readers--
- make sure they're ready for a new marriage
- discover the essentials for successful remarriages
- openly communicate personal and family needs
- establish realistic expectations for roles, responsibilities, and decision-making
- handle common problems in remarriage: past and present in-laws, merged families, money, sexual issues
Through this insightful workbook, couples will explore major remarriage issues, develop open communication, and affirm their decision to remarry. An ideal resource book for ministers, counselors, couples' study groups, and individual couples.