Friday, August 28, 2015

For A Happy Blended Family

I am no stranger to blended families. Not only am I a single mom, but my mother remarried when I was in elementary school.

Our family went from a single-parent home with three children to one that also included a stepbrother and stepfather. My previous marriage included astepdaughter.

Before that, I was the girlfriend with no children of my own, trying to figure that whole dating-a-single-dad thing. Each situation provided me with a different perspective.

I've listed some key things I've learned based on my experiences. Since every situation is unique, a copy and paste approach to any relationships simply won't work.

Thus, this is not a "how to" list, it's more of a list of suggestions.

Read more...http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/shanita-hubbard/blended-famillieskey-ingr_b_8052174.html

No comments:

Post a Comment