This course will be facilitated by an experienced educator, with a maximum of 12 participants. The course includes confidential group interaction and facilitator input on these themes:
- Identifying your beliefs and expectations about stepfamilies
- Exploring stages from fantasy and confusion to stability and commitment
- Seeing each person's point of view - including caring for yourself
- Nurturing your relationship skills and the role of both the biological and step-parent
- Developing positive discipline techniques with creative, cohesive approaches
- Finding family traditions that include each member of your stepfamily
- Managing your relationships with ex-partners
Numbers are limited to 14 individuals or 7 couples. Please book early!
Future dates of Stepfamily Realities are yet to be announced. Please contact Denise at Spring Hill on 1300 364 277 to register your interest in future courses.
Past participants have said:
"The course was very effective and really saved our family.
I learnt lots of practical skills for living in a stepfamily - wish we'd come along earlier.
The facilitators were fantastic, open, honest, and insightful."
For contacts: Denise
Phone: 1300 364 277