Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stepmotherhood Never Ends - Stepfamily Community

The following is from an article written by Cherie Burns author of Stepmotherhood: How to Survive Without Feeling Frustrated, Left Out, or Wicked

When I revised my book 16 years after the first edition, I revisited many of the same women I had originally interviewed.

What I discovered was invariably the same. They found the role didn't change very much over time, but their ability to cope with it improved with confidence and experience.

So, situation may not change but you will be able to copy better.

So, "overall" things do get better.

Stepfamily Australia - http://stepfamilyaustralia.posterous.com - The following is from an article written by Cherie Burns author of Stepmotherhood: How to Survive Without Feeling Frustrated, Left Out, or Wicked When I revised my book 16 years after the first edition, I revisited many of the same women I had originally interviewed. What I discovered was invariably ...

No comments:

Post a Comment