Monday, June 4, 2012

My whole stepfamily replaced/dislikes me, help please?

So my dad met a woman and married her, she has a daughter(20) and a son(14) and they're both really spoiled and very very mean to me.
My stepmom complains about everything I do, and I've heard her saying terrible things about me twice now, and she does little things. She'll clean my bathroom then tell my dad how I never do anything, even though she tells me not to clean it. And then my dad yells at me. And everytime I get home from running or the gym, she knows I'm home and gets in the shower as fast as she can after doing nothing, so I have to take a cold shower because I'm so sweaty that I can't stand it.
And my dad has started getting meaner and meaner, and he starts talking to her kids like they're his own, and he's really nice to them, and if he ever gets mad at her he takes it out on me, and when they're eating dinner I have to clean the dishes, and I end up eating by myself. And my dad has started yelling at me and making fun of me for all my flaws(he didn't before he met her). And I've tried talking to him about it but he yells at me to the point where I cry, and when I do cry he tells me "to shut up and stop complaining" and he makes fun of me for crying. And all of them go places without me, and they tell me I'm not allowed too, so I have to stay home while they're out having fun. And they tell me I need to make friends and get a life and stop staying at home, even though I always ask almost everyday if I can go places and they say no.

How would you respond to this question?

Stepfamily Australia - http://stepfamilyaustralia.posterous.com - So my dad met a woman and married her, she has a daughter(20) and a son(14) and they're both really spoiled and very very mean to me. My stepmom complains about everything I do, and I've heard her saying terrible things about me twice now, and she does little things. She'll clean my bathroom then te ...

No comments:

Post a Comment